ENERGY STAR® and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. ENERGY STAR products are third-party certified by an EPA-recognized Certification Body. Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Whole House Packaged Heat Pump
The DP16HM packaged heat pump has an energy-efficient compressor that provides optimum performance. Two-stage heating and cooling, a variable-speed ECM blower motor, and an aluminum evaporator coil are just a few features that come standard with this 16 SEER heat pump system. The fully insulated heavy-gauge, zinc-coated steel cabinet with UV-resistant grey powder-paint finish (Sandstone Beige for the 5-ton model) makes this unit very attractive.
Interested in this product?
|ENERGY STAR® Partner||✓|
- Self-contained packaged unit designed for multi-position installation
- Energy-efficient compressor with internal relief valve
- Two-stage heating & cooling
- Multi-speed ECM blower motor
- Liquid-line filter drier
- Copper tube/aluminum fin condenser coils
- All-aluminum evaporator coil (2-4 Ton)
- Copper Tube/ Aluminum Fin Evaporator coil (5 Ton)
- Totally enclosed – permanently lubricated condenser fan motor
- Electric heat kit available as a field-installed option
- Factory installed filter rack for 5 Ton models ONLY (filters are not included)
- All models comply with California Low NOx emissions
- AHRI Certified
- ETL Listed
|SEER||Up to 16|
|Sound Level||78 dB|
|Capacity (Tons)||2 to 5 Tons|
|Louvered Condenser Coil Protection||✓|
|Motor Type||Multi-Speed ECM|
*To receive the 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation.