Custom home, customized comfort
Whole House System – Inverter
At the core of the VRV LIFE systems is built-in intelligence that gives you independent zoning control with maximum flexibility and energy savings. With the ability to connect up to nine indoor units to one outdoor unit, the space-saving VRV LIFE system is ideal for most residential projects.
VRV LIFE systems features:
- Flexibility with mix-match of ducted and duct-free indoor units
- Reduced power consumption with flexibility to turn off indoor units not in use
- Dual-fuel heating with heat pump and gas heat simultaneously
- Space-saving with ability to connect 2 gas furnaces to one outdoor unit (1)
- Quiet operation with sound levels under 58 dBA (2)
- Choice of gas or heat pump heat
- Custom, selectable and programmable temperature to switch from heat pump to gas heat
- Add or remove zones without having to worry about ductwork
(1) When compared to a system of two outdoor units combined with two gas furnaces and A-Coils.
(2) Model specific, refer to product engineering manual for details.
|DAIKIN INVERTER TECHNOLOGY|
Comfort Without Compromise
Inverter technology helps prevent the common, and uncomfortable, temperature swings normally experienced with non-inverter HVAC systems.
Interested in this product?
- Available in 2, 3, 4 and 5-Ton models
- Excellent zoning flexibility with 1-to-1 and 1-to-multi connections
- Broader diversity with ability to provide cooling and heating in up to 9 zones
- Ability to choose heat pump or multi-zone Dual-Fuel heating capability
- Auto and programmable modes for heat pump to gas heat switch over temperatures
- Compatible with 12 types and 65 models of Daikin VRV indoor fan coil units and 80 – 97% AFUE Daikin up flow and down flow communicating gas furnaces
- Dependable heat pump operation in extreme ambient conditions down to -4°F in heating mode and up to 122°F in cooling mode
- Year round comfort and energy savings delivered by combining VRV and VRT technologies compared to traditional split systems
- Engineered with Daikin’s swing Inverter compressor technology
|SEER||Up to 18|
|HSPF||Up to 10.5|
*Complete warranty details available from your local Daikin manufacturer’s representative or distributor or online at www.daikincomfort.com.