Daikin AURORA – FDMQ Ducted Concealed
Single Zone Heat Pump
The Daikin AURORA FDMQ ducted concealed ceiling unit provides a completely concealed installation, minimizing the impact on decor. Easily incorporate longer duct runs and high MERV filters with available external static pressures of up to .6 in. WG (150 Pa).
For all regions, the outdoor units of this Daikin AURORA heat pump system have been redesigned to withstand extreme weather conditions with excellent energy efficiency ratings, from -13˚F (-25˚C) to 115˚F (46˚C) outside.
|DKN CLOUD WiFi ADAPTOR|
Compatible with DKN Cloud WiFi Adaptor
The DKN Cloud Wi-Fi Adaptor enables the remote control of your Daikin indoor units through an iOS/Android App.
|DAIKIN INVERTER TECHNOLOGY|
Comfort Without Compromise
Inverter technology helps prevent the common, and uncomfortable, temperature swings normally experienced with non-inverter HVAC systems.
Interested in this product?
- Energy Efficient – Up to 19.4 SEER – up to 10.8 HSPF – up to 12.7 EER
- Up to 100% Cooling Capacity at 104˚F (40˚C) and efficient operation as high as 115˚F (46˚C) ambient temperature
- Up to 100% Heating Capacity at 5˚F (-15˚C) and efficient operation as low as -13˚F (-25˚C) ambient temperature
- Cooling Range 50˚ – 115˚F (10˚ – 46˚C) (Extended operation to -4˚ – 115˚F (-20˚ – 46˚C) with facility setting and air adjustment grille)
- Heating Range -13˚ – 65˚F (-25˚ – 18˚C)
- Capable of providing external static pressures up to .6 in. WG (150 Pa) on all models
- Redesigned PCB in the outdoor unit to withstand extreme conditions
- Indoor Sound Pressure as low as 33 dB(A)
- Outdoor Sound Pressure as Low as 50 dB(A)
- Program Dry Function
- Auto Changeover
- Auto-Fan Speed control (with wired controller) Self-Diagnostics with digital display
- Drain Pan Inspection Port
- Integral Lift Mechanism
- Auto Restart After Power Failure
- Anti-Corrosion Heat Exchanger Treatment
- Quick Warming Function
- Hot Start Function
- Automatic Defrosting
- Compatible with DKN Cloud Wi-Fi Adaptor
- No optional adapter needed for DIII – connection
- Link your unit into the wider building management system
- Compatible with the Daikin Zoning Kit (DZKS)
|Parts Replacement Limited Warranty*||12 Years|
|SEER||Up to 19.4|
|HSPF||Up to 10.8|
*To receive the 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. If product installed in a commercial application, limited warranty period is 5 years.