ENERGY STAR® and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. ENERGY STAR products are third-party certified by an EPA-recognized Certification Body. Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov
Daikin AURORA – Floor Mount
Single Zone Heat Pump
AURORA floor mounted units are simple to install and can be setup in various configurations, on the floor or hanging low on a wall. Its low height enables the unit to fit perfectly beneath a window. The airflow distribution pattern of Daikin’s floor mounted unit is ideal for heating a space, and is a perfect replacement to traditional radiant systems. For the coldest regions, the outdoor units of this Daikin AURORA heat pump system have been redesigned to withstand extreme weather conditions with excellent energy efficiency ratings, even when it is down to -13°F / -25°C outside.
|DAIKIN COMFORT CONTROL APP|
From anywhere in the world. Or your living room.
With the new Daikin Comfort Control App, you are always in control. You can use your tablet or smart-phone to access your Daikin system via the internet.
|DAIKIN INVERTER TECHNOLOGY|
Comfort Without Compromise
Inverter technology helps prevent the common, and uncomfortable, temperature swings normally experienced with non-inverter HVAC systems.
The first smart thermostat to offer full two-way communications with Daikin HVAC systems.
Interested in this product?
|Coverage||250 – 1,600 sq.ft.|
|ENERGY STAR® Partner||✓|
- Energy Efficient – Up to 20 SEER – Up to 11.7 HSPF – 13.0 EER
- Up to 100% Heating Capacity at 5°F (-15°C) and operate efficiently as low as -13°F ambient temperature.
- Up to 100% Cooling Capacity at 104°F (40°C).
- Cooling Range 50° – 115° F (-4° – 115° F with optional Air Direction adjustment grille)
- Heating Range -13° – 60° F
- Redesigned PCB in the outdoor unit to withstand extreme conditions
- Indoor Sound Pressure as low as 23 dB(A)
- Outdoor Sound Pressure as Low as 49 dB(A)
- Washable Air Filter
- Program Dry Function
- Econo Mode
- Powerful Operation Mode
- Backlit Wireless Remote Controller
- Outdoor unit quiet operation
- Auto Changeover
- Auto Fan Speed Control
- Self Diagnostics with Digital Display
- Auto Restart after Power Failure
- Anti-Corrosion Heat Exchanger Treatment
- Quick warming function
- Hot-start function
- Automatic defrosting
|Parts Replacement Limited Warranty*||12 year|
|SEER||Up to 20|
|Filter – Options||Titanium Apatite Photocatalytic Air Purifying Filter|
|Capacity (Tons)||3/4 to 1-1/4 Tons|
|R-410A Refrigerant Compatible||✓|
*To receive the 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation.