VRV IV-S Series
Whole House System – Inverter
Daikin’s VRV IV-S Series is available in smaller 3, 4 and new 5-ton capacities with a 208-230V, single phase power supply. A maximum of 6 indoor units can be connected to the 3-Ton system, up to 8 indoor units can be connected to the 4-Ton system and up to 10 indoor units can be connected on the 5-Ton system. The versatility of VRV IV-S Series makes it ideal for most residential projects — multi-family townhouse, condo or single-family home.
|DAIKIN INVERTER TECHNOLOGY|
Comfort Without Compromise
Inverter technology helps prevent the common, and uncomfortable, temperature swings normally experienced with non-inverter HVAC systems.
Interested in this product?
- Condition up to 10 zones from one outdoor unit
- Space-saving design and flexible indoor unit options offer quick and easy installation.
- Silent operation ensures quiet comfort throughout the home
- Single-phase technology is perfect for light commercial and residential applications
- Smaller capacity allows for precise temperature control over every square inch of space
- Superior energy efficiency results in lower operating costs especially under partial load conditions
- Single-supplier reliability. The system – factory engineered and 80% complete upon delivery – is fully optimized by Daikin plus has self-Diagnostics and one of the best warranties in the industry
- Straightforward maintenance and service with self diagnosis function.
|SEER||Up to 18|
*Complete warranty details available from your local dealer or at www.daikincomfort.com.