ENERGY STAR® and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. ENERGY STAR products are third-party certified by an EPA-recognized Certification Body. Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov
Multi-Zone Daikin AURORA (2, 3 and 4 zones)
Multi-Zone Outdoor Unit
Daikin’s Multi-Zone Systems are ideal for multi-room applications desiring individual room comfort in a space-saving design. With the ability to connect two, three, and four indoor units to a single outdoor unit, over 1,000 combinations are possible with the choice of wall mount units, slim duct units, floor mount, ceiling cassette units or a combination. Systems offer energy efficiency levels up to 21.7 SEER and 12.5 HSPF for enhanced home comfort and energy savings. Daikin AURORA Multi-Zone systems offer enhanced capacity in cold ambient conditions. Suitable for both new build and renovation projects, Daikin Multi-Zone Systems are the smart, reliable solution for your home.
|DAIKIN COMFORT CONTROL APP|
From anywhere in the world. Or your living room.
With the new Daikin Comfort Control App, you are always in control. You can use your tablet or smart-phone to access your Daikin system via the internet.
*Requires purchase and installation of BRP072A43 Wi-Fi adaptor. Comfort Control app not compatible with FDMQ or VISTA indoor units.
|DAIKIN INVERTER TECHNOLOGY|
Comfort Without Compromise
Inverter technology helps prevent the common, and uncomfortable, temperature swings normally experienced with non-inverter HVAC systems.
|DKN CLOUD WiFi ADAPTOR|
Compatible with DKN Cloud WiFi Adaptor
The DKN Cloud Wi-Fi Adaptor enables the remote control of your Daikin indoor units through an iOS/Android App.
Interested in this product?
|ENERGY STAR® Partner||✓|
- World-renowned Daikin Inverter – variable speed – compressor technology
- Designed to deliver enhanced capacity in cold ambient conditions
- Enhanced Capacity:
- – Delivers up to 100% nominal cooling capacity at 115°F / 46°C
- – Delivers up to 80% higher cooling capacity at 115°F (46°C) when compared to a standard multi system*
- – Up to 100% heating capacity at 5°F / -15°C and operate efficiently as low -13°F ambient temperature Up to 100% Cooling Capacity at 115°F (46°C)
- Energy Efficient – Up to 21.7 SEER / 12.5 HSPF / 12.7 EER for ultra-efficient cooling and heating operation and reduced operating costs compared to conventional lower-efficiency systems
- Multiple indoor units design and style to blend within the home décor including the new EMURA wall mounted units and VISTA ceiling cassette units
- Quick and easy installation
- Precision temperature control for individual rooms
- Quiet operation
- *2MXS18NMVJU with 2xFTXS09L = 10880 Btu / Hr cooling capacity at 114.8°F. 2MXL18NMVJU with 2xFTXS09L = 19590 Btu / Hr cooling capacity at 114.8°F.
|Parts Replacement Limited Warranty*||12 year|
|SEER||Up to 21.7|
|Capacity (Tons)||1-1/2 to 3 Tons|
|R-410A Refrigerant Compatible||✓|
*To receive the 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation.