Daikin One Powered Ventilator
Power your comfort with a breath of outside air, inside.
Clean air plays a significant role in a comfortable indoor environment. Without Ventilation, indoor air can often become stale. The Daikin One Powered Ventilator is a cost-effective solution designed to help solve this problem.
With the ability to set high and low temperature and humidity limits for the incoming air stream, the Daikin One Powered Ventilator will help condition air that’s too hot, cold, too humid, or dry from being introduced into the house. This helps the HVAC system maintain a comfortable environment, by not causing swings in temperature or humidity.
Interested in this product?
- Includes a MERV 16 filter that helps eliminate almost all airborne particulates from the incoming air stream (Optional MERV 13 filters available)
- Delivers between 40 and 100 CFM1 of air to the home, adjustable in 10 CFM increments
- Adjustable climate control limits prevent air from entering the house when the on board sensors detect temperature or humidity outside of selected ranges
- Compact and versatile design: can be wall or ceiling-mounted in an attic, basement, garage or crawl space
- HVI Certified performance
- Cost-effective mechanical ventilation for homes
- Low operational sound levels
- Durable, white epoxy finish
- Suitable for use in single and/or multi-family projects
- Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) Certified performance
1 When a MERV 16 filter is used
Accessories (Available separately)
- Heater (DQ-P-70-AH-H) for warming incoming air on cold days
- Motorized Damper (DQ-P-MDV) that opens only when the ventilator is operating to help reduce drafts
- MERV 13 filter (DQ-P-F-13) for systems with high static pressure drop where a MERV 16 filter might restrict the airflow too much
- Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) certified Air Intake Hood (DQ-P-AIH) for low pressure drop intake duct termination. Learn more at www.HVI.org if desired.
*To receive the 5-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation.