Daikin One Home Air Monitor
Home Air Monitor
The Daikin One Home Air Monitor helps monitor the air quality within the whole home. Working with the Daikin One ecosystem, it detects, visualizes, and supports action to help you improve the indoor air quality within your space.
The Daikin One Home Air Monitor is a whole house indoor air quality monitoring device designed to be used in conjunction with the Daikin One+ Smart Thermostat. It measures the physical properties and composition of the air stream using particulate and gas phase sensors including an optical particle counter, temperature, humidity, pressure and VOC sensors.This device contains a certified third party wireless module for WiFi and Bluetooth communications to transmit data to an access point such as a consumer router.
The Daikin One Home Air Monitor uses its sensors to monitor the air in order to detect different types of air pollution. It connects to a WiFi network to allow this data to be pushed to a cloud and report results.
Interested in this product?
- The Daikin One Home Air Monitor will monitor and learn baseline air quality in the home, over 7 days, then provide a rolling 7-day average baseline.
- When potential particulate and/or chemical events occur outside of this average baseline, the system will detect the potential deviation and send alerts to the Daikin One+ smart thermostat.
- From the Daikin One+ smart thermostat, visualize the estimated air quality in real-time directly on the thermostat or through the smartphone app
- Indoor Air Quality Event Monitor – from this option, see when particles or chemicals are elevated compared to the 7-day baseline to help to understand and control your air. The readings will include:
– Green – typical concentrations in the home
– Yellow – elevated concentrations in the home
– Orange – very elevated concentrations in the home
- With built-in Air Intelligence, the Daikin One Home Air Monitor and Daikin One ecosystem provide adaptive solutions homeowners advance through their Daikin One+ smart thermostat based on air quality alerts
– Turn on the furnace or air handler to increase filtration through the high-efficiency Daikin One Premium Air Cleaner to address particles
– Turn on exhaust/ventilation or open a window to help reduce detected chemicals within the home.
Daikin One Ecosystem
*To receive the 1-Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation.